Friday, December 12, 2008

It's the least/most wonderful time of the year...

So winter break is almost upon us, but before we all get over a month to chill and not worry about papers and tests and homework we have... well, what I can only describe as the point in the semester when I have an incredibly strong urge to burn down the library. Goucher's campus has a lot more zombies now than during HvZ. But I don't have to worry about getting pegged by Nerf guns.

Before our actual finals we have the distinct pleasure of an epic week wherein multiple papers and projects are due. Papers and projects that I, being the expert procrastinator that I am, have managed to put off.

It's all my own fault. But I still like to bitch about it.

Also, if only I could delegate this Christmas Pageant to a younger cousin... hmm.... Maybe it's time to leave the directing to the 15 year olds. I can't believe we still do this thing.



On a happier note- one week 'til home! As much as I love the Gooch, there's something about Jersey that I miss. And there's also Christmas, and Advent calendars, and family parties. And driving to NY to see all my cousins. And my friends, and my parents, and my brothers! Sweeeeet.

I'm ready to peace out. I don't recognize what sleep is anymore.
I leave you with this.
A beautiful, beautiful man. And though Richter will always be the epitome of a Rangers goalie, Lundqvist is closing the gap between 1 and 2. You just gotta win us a Cup, Henrik!

No comments: