Monday, February 23, 2009

So, Semester 2 may officially kill me. There's no volleyball, so you'd think that I would have oodles of spare time that I can use to study and do homework, but really all it amounts to is that I have more time to procrastinate. This blog, along with my new addiction to Twitter and my constant Facebook-love are enabling that procrastination... But oh well! I know I can buckle down when I need to (read as: tonight and tomorrow I need to actually do work ).

Also, rumor has it that David Plouffe is coming to Goucher. I REALLY hope that's true; I was excited to see Ron Paul but I'm more pumped for Plouffe.

In other news, the New York Rangers fired Tom Renney! I'm sad to see him (and Perry Pearn) go, because I had met Renney and told him my whole family's obsession with the team as well as the origins of my brother Mark's name. (Named after Mark Messier, post-Stanley Cup in '94) At the same time, the Rangers have been very lethargic and seemingly unhappy about playing recently, with 10 losses in 12 games, and maybe, hopefully, this change will be good for them!
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=268362

Alright, I got proposals to write and pages to read. Adios!

No comments: