Thursday, October 9, 2008

We've successfully tallied a W in the score book tonight, home game 3 of 5 has been completed! Its almost surreal to play at home now- to look into the stands and see the faces of my friends, roommates, or people I simply recognize from Van Meter Highway. I've begun feeling a bit nomadic with all the traveling we're doing; every night holds a different school in a different part of Maryland or even an entirely different state. I think I've spent more time on a bus so far this season than I have my entire life- and that's not such a stretch.
But as Calvin's dad (of Calvin and Hobbes fame) would say "It builds character"! Along with sleepless nights and motion sickness from reading on a moving vehicle.

But I really do love this sport, so though this is stressful and sometimes difficult, I can't fathom life at Goucher without it.




Now back to homework.

No comments: