Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A lil' bit of Anderson, Keith and Obama; plus a Bush faux pas.

So, I'm mad at George Bush. Watch this video. He sings, jokingly, about things that had serious negative consequences for the US. I just. No.
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING MY MOTHERLAND? Sometimes I feel bad that he gets so much flak, when I know he has people advising him to do what he does, but then he does things like this and I just cannot comprehend how his mind works. I know it's a secret dinner, but come ON!
I know you're leaving office, but right now you represent the nation. Act like it.



On a lighter, and happier note, random YouTube searches can yield much better results.



So yes, I missed AC tonight on television, but I got my fix online.
Oh! I'm watching Countdown right now (where I first got wind of this Bush video), and I just got Keith Olbermann's book "Worst Person in the World and 202 Strong Contenders". I'm expecting another of Olbermann's books in the mail (hopefully before I leave for break), but the book I do have is very funny. Some of the people are actually cringe-worthy in their stupidity. And I love his "Worst in Show".

On another note, Obama's had some wins! Wyoming and Mississippi have gone to Obama, Mississippi by quite a large margin, actually. I don't know the exact division of delegates, but I'm assuming that Obama's delegate lead has expanded.

I don't even want to talk about Spitzer, because I've heard so damn much about it in the last 48 hours that I'm over it. News stations found another story that wasn't the election to latch onto and they worked it for all it's worth. I live in Jersey, I still like our Gubernatorial scandal better. :)

No comments: